SMALL BUSINESS & NONPROFIT GRANT PROGRAM
Guidelines and Instructions
***The Bean Path is not accepting Grant Applications at this time***
The Bean Path awards nonprofits and small businesses with small grants up to $2,000 to organizations aligned with our mission of sowing technical expertise in order to grow networks and fertilize communities. The grant can be used to fund STEM-related programs or activities, technology needs for the nonprofit or innovative tech programs for the community.
- Must be a current 501 (c ) 3 status with the IRS and based in Mississippi. You cannot have received a grant from the Bean Path within the past year.
Size of Request:
Requests may be in the $500 to $2,000 range. The average award is $1,000.
Priority consideration will be given to those applicants that:
- The project is implemented in and serves residents of Mississippi.
- Propose projects/services that are integral to the applicant organization’s core programs and mission.
- Propose projects that are a strong fit with The Bean Path’s mission.
- Applicants who are not previous recipients of a grant through The Bean Path or an employee, intern, or immediate family member of The Bean Path.